Snowattack Festival will be held from 25th of January til 01st of February 2020, in Les Orres, France.
Parties are from Saturday til Friday!
The travel days must be added to the period mentioned above.
You can register:
– personally at our office,
– register online,
by giving your personal details (name, birth date, contact information).
Steps of the registration: click on prices menu – packages – the concrete package – on the sidebar click on the reservation button!
You will receive a verification of your reservation the latest 48 hours after you have completed your online application. You have 5 days after you receive your verification to pay the deposit.
The deposit is 40% of the total cost.
You can pay 4 different ways:
– payment by card through our website
– payment by card at our office
– payment in cash at our office (forint and euro!)
– via money transfer (the cost of the transfer will be added to your total amount!)
Your reservation will become final upon receipt of the deposit.
The payment balance is due 10 December 2019.
Not only individuals but groups can register as well. During registration there are 2 types of reservations:
1. Team leader reservation: You’ll be in charge of the administration tasks of your team 🙂
In this case you will reserve an apartment:
– as many people as many beds there are;
– if you don’t fill the apartment, you have to pay for empty bed(s);
– if you don’t want to pay for any empty beds, we will allocate the apartments for shared apartment registrations
2. Individual reservation: You’ll be in charge of the administration tasks of your team 🙂
In this case you’ll reserve 1 bed and we will allocate this bed with other shared apartment registrations.
The VIP package is not available for individual reservation.
Guests who booked shared apartments will be contacted to each-other 1 week before to the Festival via e-mail.
Wristband is needed for daily and night activities. To participate at daily programs, you have to register at our program point, where our colleagues will check your wristband. At the event hall the security team will check the wristband. The wristband is included in all packages.
The daily VIP wristband authorizes the following:
– participation in daily programs
– participation in nightly programs
– free admission to events at the evening programs (in order-of-arrival)
– free admittance to the Snowattack Square VIP area
– free admittance to the Event Hall VIP area
– free coat room in the Events Hall (it is outside the VIP area)
– own desk in the Events Hall VIP area
– bottle service in the Event Hall VIP area
– welcome drinks in the VIP areas (limited!)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE: The price includes accommodation for 7 nights and wristband for 7 days. The skipass can be ordered for reduced price.
STUDENT PACKAGE: The price includes accommodation for 7 nights, wristband for 7 days, travel from Budapest and skipass for 6 days. A student ID of any Hungarian High School or University is needed!
PREMIUM PACKAGE: The price includes accommodation for 7 nights, VIP wristband for 7 days, skipass for 6 days, bedlinen, wellness, wifi. The premium package is not available for shared apartment reservation.
If you would like to make changes after you have received verification of your reservation (mode of travel, insurance, equipment rental, etc.), you can do it by yourself until the given deadline under the manage reservation menu.
The price of changes to your reservation is 13 €/person/each time.
Moreover, you can follow the status of your reservation on the registration menu on the manage registration tab. If you would like to cancel your reservation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our office.
According to the Hungarian TSM system and considering the capacity of the busses, we request that no-one exceed the baggage allowance!
– 1 suitcase (43x 27 x 61 cm = mid-sized dimensions and 18 kg!)
– 1 ski – or snowboard equipment with boots (nothing else is permitted in the case, only sports equipment!)
-1 carry-on bag (backpack) A surcharge will be assessed for transporting a suitcase larger than the dimensions stated above, the fee is 30 €. Otherwise, the staff will refuse to transport the luggage!
Exceeding the luggage number limit is not possible under any circumstances.
5-7 days before to the Festival, we are going to send you a very detailed info letter, with all the necessary infos about the whole trip, like: traveling, accommodations, programs, lists, etc. The voucher is going to be attached to this info letter
In every case there are 2 things, what you have to pay on the spot:
– tourism tax (only in cash)
– skipass fee
– deposit for the apartment
All rooms have to leave money or credit card details upon check-in as a security deposit. It is 100 €/person or bed; a french bed counts for 2. No money is taken unless any damage is caused. After releasing of deposit it can take 2-5 weeks getting back the money.
Go to one of the lift pass offices and show them the picture of your lift pass number and get a new one free of charge, if you do not have this number you will be charged full public rate.